Pet Parade Sponsored by Luigi's Pizza
Time: 12:30 pm (Registration starts at Noon; Line up starts at 12:15)
Where: Memorial Town Hall
The categories are:
Best Behaved – a pet that is docile, agreeable, and willing to do what the owner asks.
Cutest – a pet that is adorable describes a delightful appearance that makes you smile.
Most Unique – a animal that is a little more interesting than your average pet.
Pet Parade Rules:
• All pets MUST be on leash or crated.
• No animals in "heat”.
• ONLY Positive Reinforcement Control is allowed.
• Pets must be escorted by someone.
• Pet owners must pick up their pet’s “refuse” before, during, and after the parade. Bring the necessary disposable bags and use them. The town asks that this is enforced.
Line Up Meeting:
• You will receive your parade line up number, which is your entry into the parade.
• A review of the parade flow and your responsibilities during the parade will be presented.